Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's a...

GIRL!!!!!!

We just got home from the doctor and found out we are having a healthy baby girl.  The lady doing the ultra sound asked us if we wanted to know what it was and I said yes, I just hope the baby cooperates.  She said don't worry - I'll find out even if you have to stand on your head! :)  She knew in about 1.5 seconds that it was a girl!  It was nice to know that she was so sure of it too.  So now we don't have to say "it" anymore!  She's 13 ounces and they said that is perfect for right now.  We are pretty much thinking Sydney, just not sure on a middle name yet...  Enjoy the pictures of our little girl!!!  :)





4 comments:

Stephanie and Mark said...

Congrats!!!! That is soooo exciting!! I made sure to check your blog this morning to see if you had posted anything. I'm so happy for you and Ryan! Take care and let me know if you need anything! Chase will be here anytime now. I'll have to have you over when he comes!!

Bridget Stieren said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you and Ryan! Keep the blog updates coming! :)

Fosko Family said...

Sarah,

I am so excited for both of you. The pictures look great and Sydney is such a beautiful name!! 136 days until motherhood and you will love being a mom and you will be a great mom as well!! Come and visit our blog at http://foskofamily@blogspot.com.
Say hi to your mom and dad for me.
Hope to get out their sometime soon so that all of you can meet Bobby. It is hard to believe he is already three.

Love,
Jen

Anonymous said...

Sar, she is BEAUTIFUL!!

-Kay