Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy 4th of July everyone! (Well, a few days late....) I had a great 4th of July - see my cute outfit mom found me!?



I celebrated with mom and dad, both sets of grandparents, uncle Andy, and great-grandma Marilyn on the 2nd. We grilled out and then I got to try out some of my new toys!

First was the swing...
As you can see, I was NOT very happy about this at first..

But then things got better. Grandma and grandpa Banovic got my the swing for easter but we didn't have anywhere to hang it. Since uncle Andy was home, he said he'd build me a frame for it - and it sure turned out great! Thanks uncle!

With mom and dad!

Then I got to try out my new wagon that grandma and grandpa Banovic got me for my birthday.

Thanks for pulling me in my wagon dad!

Had to get a shot with uncle Andy. I don't think we've taken a picture together since I was born!

And one with great-grandma Marilyn


On the 4th, mommy and grandma Jeanne took me to the parade in Raymond. I had a great time playing before the parade - I even got to see my buddy Patrick! (He's one of mom's choir students). I loved watching all of the great floats go by and had fun clapping when everyone else did (although my timing was a little delayed sometimes!) Then I found another little girl to play with and realized that we have the exact same birthday! I didn't get to stay up for any fireworks but mommy promises that she'll let me stay up next year! Hope everyone had a safe and happy 4th!

No comments: