Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy (late) Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Well, late that is. That is becoming a trend with mommy....Oh well! Things are great here in the Weatherford household. We had a great Thanksgiving. A few days before grandma Banovic made turkey sugar cookies! They were definitely yummy as you can see...


And turkey has now become one of my favorite words. I am talking so much these days! I think I learn a new word almost every day. I'm gearing up for Christmas with words like Snowman (pronounced "no-ma") and Ho, ho, ho.

But back to Thanksgiving. I'm not very good at sitting still for pictures but we tried to get a family shot Thursday morning.


Here's a good one though! (I was only sitting still because I had cheerios in my hand!)


This was at grandma and grandpa Weatherford's house where we had our first feast. Then we got to host mommy's side of the family at our new house! It was great to get to see so many family members! We are very thankful for all of our wonderful blessings.

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!

No comments: