Saturday, October 10, 2009

Baptism

Sorry it's taken so long but mommy's finally posting the pictures from my baptism. I was baptized at mommy's church - Holy Family Catholic Parish - on Saturday, September 19th. Mom and dad chose my uncle Andy as my godfather and mom's good friend Bree as my godmother. Thank you so much to everyone who was there to share in my special day!!!


Getting ready for the big event!





I didn't like the oil very much - the water was actually better! That's what mom and dad figured though since I love getting my hair washed during my bath so much! I started to make some bad faces during the oil part but I never actually made a peep! I was such a good girl :)





me, mom, and dad

with Fr. Jim and my godparents

mommy's family

grandma and grandpa weatherford

great-grandma Ruth

the Holderreads and great-grandpa


No comments: