Thursday, October 29, 2009

Two Frogs on a Log...

...er, a couch anyways! Monday night mommy and I went over to her friend Stephanie's house to have a playdate with Stephanie's son Chase. Even better, it was a themed playdate! We discovered a few weeks ago that Chase and I both have froggy pjs and the same "Ribbit" frog toy so we decided to make this a froggy playdate. Here are some pictures from our night!

(Mommy's going to steal some of Stephanie's captions from her blog because they're so cute!)

Mmm...Binkies!!!!

Say "cheese" (or rather, ribbit!) for the mommas!! (well, I'm trying at least!)


Hey...I thought I was wearing the froggy pjs tonight - why are YOU wearing them too?!

Thanks so much Stephanie and Chase for such a fun evening - can't wait to do it again soon!!!


No comments: