Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Just waiting...

Mom is now 37 weeks...only 3 more to go!  Well, mom would like me to come out any day now but that doesn't seem to be happening yet.  Mom and dad went to the Dr. yesterday to get an ultrasound to see how big I am - the Dr. thought I felt really big last time.   However, I only weigh 6 pounds!  Not big enough to come out very early!  But at least that means I'll hopefully come out pretty easily once I finally decide to arrive!  Mom's not sure about any progress as far as dilating or anything - the Dr. won't check her until 39 weeks so we'll just keep waiting!

The bump website says I am now the size of a watermelon!  We're getting so close!!!


Mom also finally posted some pictures from the baby shower.  She doesn't have all of the pics yet but here's what she does have.  Thank you so much to everyone that helped - the shower was amazing!  Bree, Meg, and Kay - you did so much work - mom and I cannot thank you enough!  To everyone that came and enjoyed the party - thank you!  Thank you all for the wonderful gifts - I am a very blessed little girl already!  And thank you to grandma Jeanne for hosting the shower at your house!  Enjoy the pictures!


So many gifts - thank you all!


Grandpa Ed with my stroller!









My hostesses!

Lots of yummy food!


The amazing cake the Bree made - soooo cute!

We'll be sure to keep you posted when I finally decide to make my big arrival.  Everything is ready...I just need to come out.  Mom finally finished school on Monday.  She got my car seat installed Sunday.  Today, she's going to cook lots of food to freeze so she doesn't have to cook much when I get here....not that she cooks much anyways! :)  Stay tuned!

Love, Sydney

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Awww! I can't wait! I haven't talked to you in forever. I called but you must have still been in school. I am in Chicago now...but will have to make a trip to see Sydney! I hope you are feeling well and I'm sure you can't wait! I can't believe it is so close! Call when you have time!