Monday, June 29, 2009

Pictures, pictures, pictures!

Now that I'm finally here, I'm experiencing so many things for the first time. It's been such a big first week! Mom and dad took lots of pictures to show you what I've been up to - enjoy!


my first photograph!

all cleaned up

getting weighed

first picture with mommy - she's crying of course! :)

first family picture!!!


bows in my hair!!!

with grandpa Ed,

grandpa Rick,

great-grandma Marilyn,

grandma Rhonda,


grandma Jeanne,

aunt Bree, (ok, so she's not really my aunt but I don't have any real ones so she'll work! :) )


and aunt Kaylie (again, not a real aunt but I love her anyways!)

my going home outfit


going home as a family of three!

my first bath

in my crib for the first time

what a face!


a cute outfit from aunt Bree - thank you!!!


we couldn't leave my big brother Max out...he seems to be enjoying my toys a bit more than I am at the moment!

first time in my swing

first time in my bouncer



This one's mommy's favorite - daddy and I are taking a nap together. How sweet! :)

Hope you enjoyed all of the pictures. Mom will try to keep posting more as we take them. I had a big day yesterday but we didn't take the camera. I went to church with grandma and grandpa Weatherford and then went to a luncheon for their pastor afterwards. I was such a good girl - I didn't make a peep all through church! Then I made my first road trip (well, a fairly short one anyways) to Missouri to buy fireworks for the 4th of July. Again, I was such a good girl, everyone hardly knew I was in the car! I slept the entire way there and back. The only problem was that I slept so much during the day that I was up until 1:30 a.m.....mommy wasn't too happy with me! I think she'll try to keep me up during the day today so I might sleep a little better tonight. Either way, mom and dad are loving every minute with me - I've been a very good baby over all and they couldn't be happier!

Love, Sydney

1 comment:

Bridget Stieren said...

Congratssss!!! She is so beautiful...can't wait to meet her! :)